The SDR-480P Series of 480W DIN Rail power supplies are 85.5mm in width and mountable on TS-35/7.5 or 15 rails. Current sharing up to 3840W (7+1) is achievable. Units conform to a variety of international standards including EN61000-6-2 and UL508.
SDR-480P Series units have universal AC input and inbuilt active PFC with PF>0.94. Peak load capability is 150% with a high efficiency of 94% and low power dissipation. Units are cooled by free air convection and have a built in constant current limiting circuit.
SDR-480P Series units have inbuilt protections against short circuit, over voltage, overload and over temperature.
- Current sharing up to 3840W (7+1)
- 150% peak load capability
- 94% efficiency
- Low power dissipation
- Built in active PFC
- Constant current limiting circuit
- Can be mounted on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2)
- DC OK relay contact
- 100% full load burn-in tested
- Protections against short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temperature
- Industrial control systems
- Factory automation
- Electro-mechanical apparatus