The RPB-1600 Series are intelligent 1600W battery chargers that are suitable for lead-acid and Li-ion batteries. Units have built-in active PFC and have current sharing capabilities which can provide up to 4800W for higher power applications.
RPB-1600 Series battery chargers have programmable output voltage and current and a high power density of up to 25W per square inch. Units in this series can withstand a 5 second 300VAC input surge and are cooled by inbuilt DC fan.
Short circuit, over voltage, over temperature and low battery protections are designed into these battery chargers.
Conformal coating is available if required.
- Charger for lead-acid and Li-ion batteries
- Default 3 stage charging curves
- High power density
- Current sharing up to 4800W
- PMBus protocol
- Universal AC input
- Withstands 300VAC input surge
- Active PFC
- Programmable output voltage and current
- OR-ing FET
- DC fan
- Conformal coating option
- Built in protections
- Large scale DC UPS
- Emergency back up systems
- Marine battery charger module
- Electric vehicle charger station
- Electric scooter charger
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Electrolysis systems